Setting up the BOLT RFID system is actually relatively simple and quick. You just need to place your antennas on either side of your finish line, hook them up to your BOLT box, and you're good to go!
Articles in this section
- How many people can the BOLT RFID time?
- How hard is it to set-up the BOLT RFID system?
- Will the BOLT RFID system work without reception?
- Can I time laps and splits using the BOLT RFID system?
- Do results get automatically posted online?
- How wide should my finish line be with the BOLT RFID?
- Can the BOLT RFID be used for Triathlons?