Welcome to the guide for getting started on creating your Connect account. If you are reading this article, then you are looking setup your Connect account that deals with sharing your Race Results or Online Registration.
Below you will find a step-by-step guide to creating your account and setting up your races.
1) Go to the Connect website: https://connect.bibs.io/bibs-server/
2) Click on "Register Here" and fill out the corresponding information to create your account. Keep note of your username and password for future log-ins.
3) Once you are done entering your information, you will be given two options "Add New Account" and "Admin Panel." Click on "Admin Panel"
4) You will be then prompted to "Add your First Event." Click on the link.
5) Enter the details of your event and click "Save" at the bottom.
6) You will then see a pop-up that instructs you to create your first "Event Type." An Event type ranges anything from Running 5ks to Swimming to Triathlons. Enter all of the information for your event type until you get to "Registration Details."
If your are NOT setting up Registration for this event, then skip Step 7 and 8 move to Step 9.
7) If you are setting up Registration, click the button next to "Set up ticket sale & registration for this event type." Fill out all of the information about your Ticket Sales and click "Submit" at the bottom.
8) This will take you to the "Ticket Types" page where you can set up different pricing and different types of tickets for that Event Type. For example, you can set an Early Bird price for people who purchase their tickets during a certain period of time. After you are done entering all the information, click "Submit" at the bottom of the page.
9) You will be then redirected to your event's home page. if you would like to create another event type, you can click on "+Event Type" right above your existing Event Types.
If you would like to delete an Event Type, click on it, then click on "Logistics and Registration Details." Scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Purge Event Type."
If you would like to delete your Event, you can do so on your event's home page. On the right hand side, there is a side bar where you can find the option for "Delete Event."
Thank you for reading. See the other articles in the Connect section to help you out with your other Connect server needs.